COVID-19 Coronavirus Policy For Employees
(as of April 1, 2020)
- By law YOU MUST STAY 6’ AWAY FROM CUSTOMERS AND CO-WORKERS.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- If you have to sneeze or cough, do it into the crook of your elbow and wash up immediately.
Upon arrival to work:
- Temperature will be taken, and if you are running a temperature you will be sent home. Truckin’ Movers will provide sick pay according to our policy until your temperature has returned to normal.
- Wash hands with hand sanitizer, or soap and warm water for 20 seconds upon arrival to work.
- Upon arrival to each job-site:
- Set up the hand sanitizer stand where the bottom of the ramp will be
- Wash hands with hand sanitizer, or soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
- Hand soap and hand sanitizer will be provided for each job
- Wear face mask during the walkthrough and try to stay 6’ from the customer
- This is important to protect our customers and demonstrate that we are safe to work with
- Before departure from each job-site crew members that interact in close proximity with the customer will first wash hands and put on a face mask
- If you are sick and on TM’s work schedule, STAY HOME and notify our dispatcher. Stay-home pay will be provided to keep from spreading illness to others. Remain home for at least 24 hours after your last fever and/or until you are feeling better.
- Remember that while Coronavirus is probably not life-threatening unless you are older and/or have an underlying health condition such as diabetes or respiratory problems -- it is your responsibility to keep others safe! Don’t be a spreader.
By law, you must adhere to “stay in place” orders continually- during work and after. You can read the orders here: https://durhamnc.gov/DocumentCenter/View/30039/Stay-At-Home-Order-FAQs_Final