Trusted Raleigh-Durham-Worldwide Movers Since 1976
Residential and Commercial Packing, Moving, Transfer and Storage Service For Raleigh-Durham-Cary NC and Surrounding Towns.
Truckin' Movers has been moving households and businesses in, out and around North Carolina and the world since 1976. Our approach to moving includes listening closely to your needs and creating a smart move solution well before moving day. With smart planning, no matter how difficult or complex your moving needs are, we can find the safest, most cost-effective solution to meet your needs.
Unique Moving and Storage Solutions
Because we believe in working smarter, not harder, we can offer specific moving strategies to provide better service.
- Staged Moving and Storage (We store your clutter and contents while your house is for sale)
- Containerize Moving and Storage
- Fine Art, Antiques and High Value Fragile Items
- Grand Pianos and Oversized Items
- Commercial Office Partitions
- Technology and Electronics
- Climate-Controlled and Special Care Items
Meet Truckin' Movers By Video!
Over Half of Truckin' Movers Moves Come From Repeat Customers or Referrals
- Over 10,000 Successful NC Moves Since 1976
- We have moved families to every continent except Antarctica.
- 52% Less Damage Claims Than Industry Average
- Professional, Experienced, Trustworthy Moving Team
- Competitive Prices
- Smart Solutions for Complicated Moving & Logistic Needs
- Guaranteed Delivery Dates (Local and Long Distance)
- Sustainable Practices- Including Solar and Biodiesel Energy
- Instant "Quote-Your-Own-Move" Quote Your Own Move Now
Truckin’ Movers is a triple-bottom line company—meaning that we measure our success by our ability to balance over time on the three points of financial, social and environmental performance. We believe in caring for the planet we all call home. Our Durham, NC headquarters is solar powered and our storage warehouse uses green design rather than grid-energy to provide excellent climate control. Being environmentally conscious has been a part of our business fabric since we opened our doors in 1976, and moving with a lower carbon footprint doesn’t cost our customers a dime more.